Q: Not getting fuel, engine turns, but wont start, why?

I have been told there is a fuel pump cut off switch,where is this located? Trying to avoid dropping fuel tank to replace fuel pump if not necessary.

The fuel cut off switch is a safety device used to cut off the power supply to the fuel pump when the vehicle is in an accident. It’s related to the oil pressure, and that is not something typically messed with. You may be looking for the fuel pump relay which is found in the main fuse box in the engine bay. Unless there is an access panel to detach the fuel pump, you will have to lower the tank. The tank can be lowered while there is gas in it. It is hard and you need the equipment to lower it. You may want to remove some of the gas from the tank, it will make it much lighter. If you need a diagnosis, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to pinpoint the cause of the starting issue and follow through with repairs.

3. Not getting fuel, engine turns, but wont start, why?