Q: Not getting enough fire to turn over

When trying to crank it tries to turn but seems like it isn't getting enough to fully fire off and turn o er

A: Hello. If you suspect the ignition system&#...

Hello. If you suspect the ignition system's are to blame, you will want to start there. When was the last time you changed the spark plugs? Have the ignition cables or spark plug wires ever been replaced? You can test for a good signal from the wires with a spark tester. You may want to replace both the plugs and the wires. If the ignition system is working correctly, you will want to turn your attention to the fuel pump, fuel filter, and injectors. Any of these components and rob the engine of the fuel pressure it needs. If you would like to have an expert diagnose this for you, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the starting issue and follow through with repairs.