Q: Not getting enough fire to turn over

When trying to crank it tries to turn but seems like it isn't getting enough to fully fire off and turn o er

3. Not getting enough fire to turn over

Q: No start with fuel pressure regulator 2012 Nissan Juke

Hello - I believe you have a fuel supply problem, which may or may not be the fuel pressure regulator. Monitoring fuel pressure while the engine is being cranked, and while it's running, will help you determine the real problem...

Q: Sputtering, misfiring, power loss and gain

Hey there: There are usually two different mechanical problems that cause the symptoms you're describing with your Pontiac Firebird. The first and most common is a problem with the ignition coil, (especially in mid-90's GM V-6 engines) or due to...

Q: Starter turning over without cranking

Hello. Two common component failures that will cause the conditions you've described are a faulty fuel pump relay or a crank position sensor. Both parts have the potential to fail intermittently when they become hot. But when they cool off...