Q: Not Driving this particular car regularly would this cause any problems

I drive this car about twice a month

You could conceivably run into battery issues, but not likely in a car this new. Like a computer, this car has a lot going on in it even when everything is turned off. So the battery has what is known as parasitic draw. It shouldn’t be a problem for a couple of weeks at a time, as long as you drive the car far enough to charge everything back up when you DO drive it. 30 minutes of driving should be enough, but any less and you will gradually deplete the battery until one day it won’t start when you want it to. If you drive the car any less than that, you may want to consider installing a battery tender or other micro charging device that you could keep plugged in when the car is in storage. I would recommend consulting the dealer about such devices because this car is so new.

• Not Driving this particular car regularly would this cause any problems