Q: Not Driving this particular car regularly would this cause any problems

I drive this car about twice a month

3. Not Driving this particular car regularly would this cause any problems

Q: Car won't go into gear. 2002 Audi A4 Quattro

Hi there - Your symptoms describe the behavior to expect when your clutch hydraulics go out (clutch master and clutch slave cylinders). Check your clutch fluid level - it may be low. If the fluid level is low, this usually...

Q: Q: Car won't crank

Hello. There are many reasons why a car wont turn over. A bad starter, a bad connection at the battery or starter, low battery voltage, bad starter relay are just a few. Because of the limited amount of information and...

Q: The car revs while not moving, the check engine light is on

Hello. If the engine speed is going up and down as the vehicle is sitting there and running, then it is not a transmission problem. It can be an intake manifold issue as they mentioned, as I have seen a...