Q: Not a pick car

Car not is pick... Scaaing car code coming (Cod) p0090

3. Not a pick car

Q: AC/Heat not working anymore

This is a common sign of a failing blower motor relay. The relay is a unit that supplies power to the heat/AC blower motor. When this relay is faulty, the blower motor may work intermittently or sometimes not at all....

Q: How can I remove the message "service the battery charging system?"

Hi there: If you've recently had major work done to your Chevrolet Equinox, it's always a good idea to have the ECU reprogrammed or updated so it can monitor those changes; especially if any aftermarket parts were used. However, the...

Q: Q: Truck will turn over but won't start

There can be several reasons why your vehicle will not start and quite a few of these reasons can duplicate a lack of fuel. The first thing to check is the fuses and relays for the fuel pump circuit. When...