Q: Not a pick car

Car not is pick... Scaaing car code coming (Cod) p0090

3. Not a pick car

Q: How much for change the radiator support for Nissan Titan 2006

Hi there. Actually, this is not a precise service listed in our replacement options as of yet. However, it's still likely and possible for us to complete this task for you. To begin this process, please click this link for...

Q: Car won't start, and rear windshield wipers don't work

Most likely, these are two separate issues. A vehicle that doesn't crank or start indicates a problem in the starting/charging system. It may be that the battery connections didn't get tightened down properly at the time of replacement. The...

Q: when traveling a long distance my car will not accelerate over 60 my old Nissan did this as well. Is this a known issue?

Hello. Your particular model of Altima is equipped with a CVT transmission that will automatically put itself in a safe mode if the transmission fluid level reaches too high of a temperature. If the fluid temperature climbs too high,...