Q: Nonworking speedometer

The speedometer doesn't work, and I can't tell how fast I'm driving.

3. Nonworking speedometer

Q: Q: Transmission problems

It sounds like the transmission is mechanically sound if you are experiencing no slippage. You will want to have the transmission fault codes read out to see if there are any issues that could be inhibiting the shifts. Other possibilities...

Q: Transmission temperature sensor is acting up. Can it be changed?

Your vehicle should have an AODE / 4R70W transmission and the transmission temperature sensor is located on the Valve Body (brain) in the oil pan. Remove the transmission oil pan and drain out the oil. Remove the oil filter and...

Q: Interior lights stay on, 2004 Lincoln Town Car

The most common reason for the interior lights staying on after the door is closed is the door latch on the drivers door being worn out, causing the door to not proper close. The door latch for all the doors...