Q: None of the windows on my 2005 300 will go down. How do I fix this?

None of the window switches work on my car. Not sure if there is a master switch to replace or a cable

Check the fuses in the fuse box on the inside of the cab. Look for the fuse to be burned on the window circuit. If the fuse is good, then remove the master cluster switch from the driver door and clean the contacts on the wiring. The window lock switch could have a short in it causing the windows to be locked out from moving, including the driver door. I recommend replacing the master cluster of switches in the driver door is the windows try to roll down when moving the switches around a lot. If you need further assistance with your door windows not going down, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. None of the windows on my 2005 300 will go down. How do I fix this?