Q: None of my electrical components are working

Battery, fuses, and power to fuses are good, but none of the electrical components are working. No lights, No ignition, No gauges

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. If nothing opera...

Hi, thanks for writing in. If nothing operates, the circuit is not complete. What you want to do is select one of the non-working circuits and simply trace the circuit until you find the open. Inasmuch as nothing works, you are likely to find a major power distribution device (could be a relay, a central ground, an overlooked fuse, even the ignition key) that is not functioning. To trace the circuit you will need the wiring diagram. YourMechanic, in your local area, has such diagrams for all vehicles, and could assist you with the diagnosis. In principle circuits are simple. They have a beginning and an end and they are "closed" when operating an electrical "load" (the "load" could be a device, bulb, solenoid, etc.). If the circuit is open and thus the "load" is malfunctioning (or the load is just simply not functioning at all), you just have to simply trace the circuit to find the open or broken segment. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.