Q: Non start and changed cam crank and var time sensor

Car wont start changed cam crank and var time sensors

A: View the anti-theft security light to make ...

View the anti-theft security light to make sure it is not illuminated. If it is then you may have a problem with the vehicle battery voltage getting too low causing the system to become active when you try and crank the engine.

If the anti-theft light is not on while the ignition is but comes on when you crank it then you may have a low or defective battery. There is one voluntary recall that may pertain to this vehicle for the throttle pedal and sensor replacement. I'd suggest calling your local dealer to confirm. Have them scan the vehicle to diagnose any codes with the Nissan and its anti-theft system.

If you'd like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to you and diagnose your starting issue firsthand and suggest a fix from there. Good luck.