Q: Noise when I drive and noise when I stop

First I thought that it is my brakes that makes this noise. But then I did my brakes. After that the noise was still there like going grrrrrrr. Then i took this to check the wheel al and balancing ant his was also right. Then the guy said that 1 of my tyre are like bum pie or something. Then they change my Tyre with my spare one and it seems to be like the noise isn't that hard any more but is still there.

Hello there. Many faults will cause and noise when driving your 2011 Ford. The most common would be the wheel bearings, CV axles, wheel + tire, strut mount, brake rotors, or various suspension components. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the braking noise and and make any repairs required to resolve the noise.