Q: Noise under the hood

hey i hear this weird noise coming from my hood when i'm either i'm braked at a light or i'm just sitting in it running. when i start driving it the sounds fades away. i recently got a oil change and the engine light isn't on. the car drives almost perfect except the noise.

Hi there:

Noises under the hood while idling can be caused by multiple components ranging from faulty pulley’s to serpentine and drive belts that are wearing out. It could also be a loose bracket perhaps that is loose. The best way to diagnose this is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Noise under the hood