Q: Noise under the car when you incease the speed

The noise is coming from under the car as I increase the speed it sounds like a shield is loose, it is very tinny sounding.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a broken or loose heat shield on your exhaust system. Your exhaust system has various heat shields in certain places along the underneath side of the car to prevent exhaust heat from penetrating the inside of the vehicle. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your exhaust system underneath the car.

3. Noise under the car when you incease the speed