Q: Noise on the left front bottom of my truck like metal on metal sound. The truck don't lose no horse power.

my truk is making noise froom. the bottom

Hi there. Check the suspension to see if anything has broken. Also, if the noise only occurs when going over bumps, then the suspension bushings could be dry and hard causing a loud rubbing noise. If the suspension is tight, then check the wheel bearings and see if they move around. If you need further assistance with the noise on the left front bottom of your truck, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Noise on the left front bottom of my truck like metal on metal sound. The truck don't lose no horse power.