Q: Noise on motor

A part of something got into the carburetor and got into the head and now it is making noise

Hi, thanks for writing in. If the engine sucked in something that cannot pass the intake valve, then you can remove the intake to see if you can get out the metal from the valve with mechanical reach tool or a magnet if it can attract it. If piece made it into one of the cylinders then try and remove the spark plugs to see if you can see into the cylinder and get out the metal. If you look at the spark plugs you will see damage from metal jumping around in the cylinder. If you cannot get it out then you will need to remove the cylinder head. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this noise issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Noise on motor