Q: Noise from tire on every rotation

Clicking noise from right rear tire. Noise occurs every rotation of the tire. The tire is not loose.

Before you go to too much trouble, you need to inspect the tire tread carefully. It’s amazing how much noise you can get from a simple thing like a bottlecap stuck in the tread. Jack up the car so you can rotate the offending wheel and study it for defects and warpage. You might even be able to hear the sound while you do this, but not necessarily, jacking up the car changes the loads on everything so it won’t always make the same sounds while it is unloaded. If you can’t find the trouble, you should contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your noise and make a recommendation.

3. Noise from tire on every rotation