Q: Noise from rear when car gets straight after turning left or right

When my jeep straight after turning left or right there is a loud kick from the rear, my mechanic replaced the rear shackle but it didn't solve anything

A: I am assuming the mechanic drove it and alr...

I am assuming the mechanic drove it and already identified the sound as from the rear of the car but that would have to be confirmed preferably by getting a second opinion because obviously you still have the original problem.

A "kick" sounds like something is binding and freeing up at the last instant, that is after you complete your turn. If you have the 4WD version of the Patriot, it is possible that there could be an issue with the differential especially as this is occurring regardless of whether the turn is left or right.

A wireless sound/vibration receiver can be placed on the differential and other rear components, as part of diagnostics, to try to narrow the possibilities.

I suggest you get a second opinion that includes an authoritative diagnosis before spending any more money on parts. YourMechanic is mobile and can both properly diagnose the noise firsthand and let you know what specific repair is required.