Q: Noise from front left wheel and more

I have a knocking noise from the front left area. Wheel rubs the frame and kind of dips down on that side when i turn all the way left. Also, there is a slight bounce at speeds below 10mph. Not sure exactly what it could be.

Hi there - you have a serious problem here, with certain safety issues! It sounds like part of your suspension (ball joint or control arm) has worn out or collapsed on that side of the car. I would recommend a brake/suspension inspection immediately by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Noise from front left wheel and more