Q: Noise from front left wheel and more

I have a knocking noise from the front left area. Wheel rubs the frame and kind of dips down on that side when i turn all the way left. Also, there is a slight bounce at speeds below 10mph. Not sure exactly what it could be.

Hi there - you have a serious problem here, with certain safety issues! It sounds like part of your suspension (ball joint or control arm) has worn out or collapsed on that side of the car. I would recommend a brake/suspension inspection immediately by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.