Q: Noise from center of car

My car became extremely loud. I know it is an exhaust issue, and the noise is coming from the center of the car.

Hello. This is a common problem for these types of cars. The flex pipe or the support brackets for the exhaust has most likely broken, causing a break in the exhaust pipe. There are two ways to repair this issue. One way is to have the pipe welded back together. If this doesn’t work, the entire pipe would need to be replaced. Consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and perform this repair for you.

3. Noise from center of car