Q: Noise coming from trans location

So when I start my car and it's warmed up and ready to be driven I shift into 1st gear and as soon as I get to 20mph it makes this weird grinding noise as if like it was brewing coffee and same for 2nd gear and third gear I don't know if I might be low in trans fluid but that's where I'm getting idk I need help asap thanks !

It is very possible that your transmission may be experiencing some internal damage if you are hearing a grinding noise from your transmission. If you have a manual transmission, it is possible that the clutch could be causing this noise. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a technician with experience in transmission diagnostics to determine the exact cause of this issue. It is very likely that the transmission will require removal from the vehicle in order to be inspected or to resolve this issue. The clutch is the most likely cause of this issue so I would be sure to have that checked thouroughly.