Q: Noise coming from power steering belt area.

I keep having a high pitch whirling noise like air going through metal. When I drive I hear it a lot more and when the car is parked and running I still here it coming from where thrower steering is. I have replaced my serpentine belt . Alternator and the power steering pump and the noise is still there. What can it be. Plead help its driving me insane

The serpentine belt should be removed and then the engine run momentarily to see if the noise goes away. If the noise goes away, obviously the cause is one or more faulty rotating elements in the belt circuit. A mechanic would be able to identify the faulty one(s). If the noise remains, I would check for an engine vacuum leak in a hose and/or the intake manifold and plenum. Note that if power steering pump fluid is low, that will cause a whining noise and a failing water pump can also cause a whining noise. If you desire that a certified mechanic from YourMechanic resolve this, please simply request a noise diagnostic.