Q: Noise coming from fuel tank....some time while running get blast noise from silencer....spark plug are new... 2011 Chevrolet

Spark plug new checked fuel pump for pressure roughly its ok when doing ignition on... Whsts the reason...just replace fuel filter...old one was dirty whrn taken out

A: Hello - I think you still have fuel supply ...

Hello - I think you still have fuel supply issues - perhaps a leaky injector., or a weak fuel pump (you mention it is noisy). Backfiring is a symptom of fuel supply problems. Check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not - these can be instructive. I would also check fuel pressure while running. I would recommend an inspection of the fuel and ignition systems by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.