Q: Noise coming from front passenger wheel

I hear a squealing, ticking noise coming from the front passenger wheel.

Hello. To properly diagnose a noise, the noise will need to be replicated in the presence of a mechanic. A couple of items that can cause noise are the brakes and the wheel bearing. These are important for the car to drive and stop correctly, and should be looked at and repaired sooner than later before a failure leading to a possible accident. You will need the aid of a mechanic to help determine the cause of the noise and a repair.

3. Noise coming from front passenger wheel