Q: Noise - 2004 Saturn Vue

I recently had my passenger side front wheel bearing replaced all of a sudden what seems to be coming from the same area I hear a loud squealing whining sound while I'm driving it always stops when I come to a complete stop and and put brakes on, it is very annoying

This sounds like you may be approaching a brake replacement interval. The majority of brake pads on the market today are designed to make a squeaking nose as they wear down to a specific thickness indicating it is time to replace them soon.

I would recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to perform a brake inspection and service your car.