Q: nocking in head , speed up it get louder, it not rod bearing , not on top of head, oil lite mat be on

the noise is ? sound like piston valve but not, rocker fell off but lower more gas more knock kid said it will die no idel

Hi there:

Most of the time, engine knocking coming from the valve train is caused by one of two things. First, and most common is low oil pressure or low oil levels which can be caused by a damaged oil pump, obstructions in the oil galley (like sludge) or simply being low on oil. Second is if the push rods or valve hardware are loose it will expand the valve clearance (lash) between the rocker and valve; which can create a knocking sound. Either one will increase speed as engine RPM increases. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an engine is making a noise inspection.

3. nocking in head , speed up it get louder, it not rod bearing , not on top of head, oil lite mat be on