Q: No turn signals, brake light or instrument panel lights.

I found that my driver side rear directional signal and brake light were not working. The bulb connector was corroded. Bought a new connector, bulb and fuse and installed them. Everything worked fine. Today after driving a short distance(less than a mile) I returned to the car and had no turn signals or brake lights or emergency flasher or light for the dashboard speedometer display. Got back home and checked all connections, nothing appeared to be wrong. Can you offer any help?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You will want to start by checking into the connections, fuses, relays, and ground connections for all three systems. The three share a few of theses, but a wiring diagram will help a lot. If you have a voltmeter you would be able to trace the voltage and find where the power supply cut off. This too would be easier with a wiring diagram. With no obvious visible damage, make sure all fuses and connections are clean, dry, and tight. If the problem continues, you may want to seek professional help.

3. No turn signals, brake light or instrument panel lights.