Q: No throttle responce but car runs good why

I was driving down the road and I lost complete throttle responce and my epc light came on. When I put it in drive and let off of break it revs up I press break it revs down just like my break is my gas. I don't understand plz help thank to u

As you may know, the EPC light stands for "Electronic Power Control" which is a general fault indicator signaling that something has been detected that is abnormal relating to the traction control, the throttle control, the cruise control or the throttle body. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your symptoms to properly determine what may be causing this light to come on.

3. No throttle responce but car runs good why