Q: No taillights.

My taillights are not working.

3. No taillights.

Q: Tail lights and dash lights not working.

I have a good idea of what your problem may be. It is common for the ignition switch to go bad in your particular vehicle. This can lead to many different electrical system issues including your complaints of no dashboard...

Q: I changed the coil pack spark plugs and plug wires my car still runs bad why

If the engine is running bad then you should be getting a code set in the computer. If not, then a scanner should be used to view data to see if the engine is running lean or rich. Check the...

Q: How do I replace the brake light, taillight, rear turn signal and rear side marker bulbs?

While replacing your headlights and front directional bulbs requires a lot of different steps, that’s not true when it comes to the bulbs in the rear. They’re all held in the same assembly, and they’re all easily accessible from inside...