Q: No Start only clicking, new battery

I had this problem with my Mercedes 300D like a few weeks ago and i had the battery tested and it was dead, so I paid a lot to buy a new giant battery for my Mercedes and now its doing the same clicking noise and the battery light is on on the dash. What's going on

A: This is a common sign of a faulty starter s...

This is a common sign of a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

Recommended services
Get a Quote