Q: No start. Not getting fuel. Low voltage at pressure regulator and happened suddenly

Won't start no fuel pressure and low voltage at pressure regulator switched relays no change filter is full of fuel

A: The glow plugs are working properly as well...

The glow plugs are working properly as well? I know of these being a common factor in hard starts and no starts on diesel trucks. Low fuel pressure is a good sign that there may be trouble with the fuel pump as the pump is responsible for system pressure. Consider hiring an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can come out to inspect your no-start problem and offer a more personal diagnosis.