Q: no start

turns over will not start have spark can here fuel pump when key is turned on.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may not be starting for several other reasons. You have for more or less eliminated two of the possibilities. Have you attempted to pull any codes from the computer? Your owner’s manual will have more information on doing this. With that being said, the sensors related to the air intake manifold may be effecting the engine’s ability to start. You will want to look into the Mass Airflow sensor first. The compression in the engine also needs to be taken into account. With the age of the vehicle, warn piston components and engine parts can lead to a loss of compression. This means the intake vacuum is low, or the engine wear is so advanced it will not be able to combust the air/fuel mixture. Further testing is needed on the computer, engine sensors, compression, and possibly vacuum. For more help with diagnosing the starting issue, contact our service department.