Q: Q: No start but it will crank

No power going from my fuse box to my crank fuse but have power to all other fuses my truck won't start but it will crank I'm lost

3. Q: No start but it will crank

Q: when the air is on in my car it hesitates to take off. also does it when air is off just worst when on its a 2011 Chevy cruze

You should first scan the computer to see if there are any stored codes that may indicate the cause of the hesitation. If no codes are present then you should have the throttle body cleaned and the injectors cleaned out....

Q: I can't get the ring off the fuel tank to take out the fuel pump - 1992 Chevrolet C1500

Hi there - if you don't have the official GM tool, using a screwdriver and small hammer, and alternately whacking each side to unscrew the large lock ring works with patience and liquid penetrant. For professional assistance, I recommend fuel...

Q: How long can I drive on a worn wheel bearing

Hi Melody. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Anytime a wheel bearing has been diagnosed as being loose or faulty, it's important to have it replaced as soon as possible. A worn wheel bearing does not have enough lubrication to keep...