Q: Q: No start but it will crank

No power going from my fuse box to my crank fuse but have power to all other fuses my truck won't start but it will crank I'm lost

3. Q: No start but it will crank

Q: Engine in my truck is running rough, maybe oil problem?

Your problems are a common complaint voiced by other owners. You will need to have your engine checked for possible lifters that have collapsed and could damage the cam shaft in the engine. Some owners have changed oil types to...

Q: What would cause my SUV start but not run right with a load?

Hi Michael. Thanks for contacting us today. Anytime you add a "load" to an engine by placing it in gear, minor glitches tend to be accelerated. For example, dirty fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor, EGR valve or even a...

Q: Car jerks when shifting higher

Hello, This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a...