Q: Q: No start but it will crank

No power going from my fuse box to my crank fuse but have power to all other fuses my truck won't start but it will crank I'm lost

Hi there. It is possible that you have an ignition relay problem or other electrical relay that is causing this problem. However, without being there to inspect your electrical system, it’s hard to tell you precisely where to start the trace. I would recommend checking your relays first as well as looking for any exposed wire (as this tends to create the problem you’re having). Otherwise, it might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a electrical problems inspection.

3. Q: No start but it will crank