Q: Q: No start but it will crank

No power going from my fuse box to my crank fuse but have power to all other fuses my truck won't start but it will crank I'm lost

3. Q: No start but it will crank

Q: High idle and poor gas on my 92 Chevy s10 4.3 . How can I fix this?

Hi Dominga. Thanks for submitting your question today. There could be several mechanical problems causing the high idle and excessive fuel consumption. Usually, it is something simple - like a loose vacuum line, dirty or damaged mass air flow sensor...

Q: AC makes hissing noise and doesn't blow cold

The hissing noise is due to the A/C evaporator being starved of enough refrigerant. You will need to have refrigerant and dye added to the system and the hissing will go away. Then use a leak dye light (black light)...

Q: Bad fuel mileage, no black smoke, no check engine light.

Hi there. Most of the time, poor fuel mileage is due to dirty O2 sensors, EGR valve, mass air flow sensor or throttle body itself. If these components are dirty or damaged, it can also cause engine misfiring or rattling...