Q: No spark from the ignition coil

I have changed the tfi and ik for sure the pip is sending a signal but for some reason I don't think I'm getting a signal to my coIL to spark it is a new coil also

A: Unfortunately the information provided on y...

Unfortunately the information provided on your Ford Thunderbird is very limited and it will be difficult to provide a diagnosis at this time. There is not a direct question provided, however I can assume that your vehicle is experiencing fuel but no spark.

If the parts that were replaced are known to be good and not defective, as surprisingly often new parts are, double check the connections and be sure there is proper battery voltage for testing purposes. Another possibility is that your Ford may have a bad wire or connection, preventing the coil from sparking. In this situation I would recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic with a background in electronic diagnosis. They will be able to help you diagnose why your Ford is experiencing this starting problem quickly and efficiently.