Q: No spark from coil

So far i have done cam and crankshaft sensors,coil,and oil sensor and there is still no spark for my van to start can you please shoot me in the rite direction i hope its not the ECM my brothernlaw is a mechanic and checked the injectors for aoark and theres none there aswell

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Dodge Caravan. You need to check the fuse 16 that is a 25 amp to see if it is burned out or if the auto shutdown relay is not working. If it is not coming on, then try replacing it see if the anti-thief system is active and not turning it on. If you would like to have this worked on, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the starting issue and let you know what needs to be repaired.