Q: No spark despite new spark plugs. I just replaced the camshaft sensor and I have fuel in the rail.

What can it be>

Hi there. Not sure why you replaced the camshaft position sensor. The most likely cause for no spark, would be a faulty crankshaft position sensor. The vehicle’s PCM (powertrain control module) should be recognizing the fault. Accessing the vehicle’s PCM/computer may help with the diagnosis. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start condition diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.

3. No spark despite new spark plugs. I just replaced the camshaft sensor and I have fuel in the rail.