Q: No spark?

i was driveing than out of no were the car jerked one time and shut down i tried to start it and it wouldnt start . so i got it home checked the fuel pump it was working . so i seen it wasent getting spark so i replaced the cam sensor, crank sensor, engine control module and still no spark its doing the samething dont no what else to check all the fuses seem good

Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules not working properly. When an ignition coil becomes faulty, there is generally a bit of warning as they will begin to fail slowly and work intermittently, however this is not always the case. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeated as the copper beneath them expands and contracts at a higher coefficient than the insulation. The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close when cooled. When open, they allow shorting of coil windings and decrease or eliminate the coil’s ability to function.