Q: No spark

I changed pcm cause thought it was bad, changed crank shaft sensor, cam sensor (ignition pickup coil) plugs, coil, cap and rotor. Has no spark at plugs or coil. I'm stuck I have looked at wiring can't find nothing. Asd relay and goods and had power. I'm stuck

Hi There, It sounds like you have covered most of the typical culprits relating to problems with spark. You may want to check the plug wires as well as obvious as it may seem. Most MAG type spark plug wires have a resistance value of 3,000 to 12,000 ohms per foot. The consistency of the readings between each wire is what determines if the spark plug wire is good or bad. Try measuring the length and resistance of each spark plug wire comparing the resistance values. A bad spark plug wire will have much more resistance than another wire of equal length. This is your indication that it may be time to change plug wires.