Q: No spark but turns over

I bought the Jeep and it needed the transmission rebuild I had that done. I had to get a new battery,changed oil I go to start it and it turns over but wont start I have checked fuel, crank shaft, and sensor, ignition coil, and all is good checked cap and rotor, wires and plugs. .the check engine light doesn't stay on. I did the test where you turn the key and it said codes 32, 55. I don't know what else to do. Also could it be the pcm bad? How do you know if it is? Hoping it's not .If so where to get one cheap

A: Hi there. The PCM (powertrain control modul...

Hi there. The PCM (powertrain control module) generating codes 32 EGR system fault and 55 end of message, leads me to believe the PCM is functional. Circuit test(s) need to be performed, using a test light check for power at the ignition coil positive terminal, while cranking the test light should brightly light. If not, the ASD (automatic shutdown) relay may be at fault. The negative side of the coil should pulse the test light while cranking. If not, the ignition module may be at fault. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.