Q: No sound display dashboard

I needed to reset my clock on my dashboard. I wanted to make it 10 minutes fast so I wouldn’t be late to my classes. When I reset it I pushed the wrong button, so now there is no sound or display on the dashboard. But I do have power. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks.

A: I’m not sure if you’re saying there is no s...

I’m not sure if you’re saying there is no sounds or display to the clock or the entire dash. If you’re talking about the clock, I would check the 15 amp radio fuse as it may have blown when you were fiddling with the radio. It provides power to the clock and the other entertainment system components. To reset the clock, locate the adjustment button in the lower lefthand corner of the clock. Press the adjustment button and hold it down so that the hands move. Release the button when the hands have reached the correct time. Complete instructions for resetting your clock, it can be found in your owner’s manual. If you need some assistance with this, contact a certified technician, like on from YourMechanic, to diagnose the issues with these electrical components and help you fix it accordingly.