Q: No sound coming from speakers - BMW 525xi

My speakers in my BMW started to make snapping noises. It even did this when the car was turned off, and the noise never stopped. I am not getting any sound from the interior speakers either. I only get a faint sound from the trunk. Do you know how I can fix this? It’s really frustrating.

This sounds like an amplifier failure. Fortunately, this is not a dealer specific item and remanufactured amplifiers are available. The equipment level of the sound system needs to be determined in order to locate the proper amplifier and it can be installed and used right out of the box. Just make sure the part numbers match. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic who specializes in this to assist in determining the correct amplifier and installing the unit.

3. No sound coming from speakers - BMW 525xi