Q: No preasure release when removing gas cap.

When filling up for gas there is no preasure release when removing gas cap?

3. No preasure release when removing gas cap.

Q: key won't start engine

It is possible that you could have one of two issues. You could be experiencing a bad alternator problem that is causing your battery to be drained and become faulty well before it should be. In this case, I would...

Q: Coil spring tower detached from the frame and steering quit

Hello. I hate to say that this is a common problem, and there really is not alternative way of fixing it. When the top mount wears out, this will occur causing the steering to bind. The only way to fix...

Q: No power under full throttle

The cause of loss of power is identified in YourMechanic's engine loss of power diagnostic. To give you an initial idea of the possible causes that would be considered, a partial list would include oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter,...