Q: No power when talking a hill pedal to the floor high rpms

I was told when I bought it that it was a misfiring cylinder. I've changed the spark plugs, coils, replaced plug wires it seemed to run better at firsthand, than Right back to having no power. Would o2 censors cause this or bad sensor elsewhere?

Hi there:

The O2 sensors are a critical part of the emissions control, air/fuel mixture program that will impact the efficient operation of any modern, fuel injected vehicle. If the O2 sensors are faulty, it can cause the symptoms you’re experiencing. However, it will often be associated with a check engine light that comes on. If you’re not seeing any warning lights, the issue might be due to clogged or dirty fuel injectors or the throttle body itself. I’d begin by cleaning the throttle body first and seeing if that clears things up.