Q: No power to the fuel pump just replaced it.what's the problem? 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis

No power to feel pump just replaced it no fuses are blown out cranks good no gas no sound in fuel tank when I turn key on

Hi there - if you don’t hear the fuel pump running - ever - check fuses first as you mention, the be sure you have power coming out of the fuel pump relay. I suspect the fuel pump relay is what failed. If power comes in, but isn’t coming out, the relay has failed, and must be replaced. it is located under the hood, directly in front of the driver, mounted on top of the left, front wheel well, under a rectangular, black plastic cover - with other relays of course. If the relay is good, check the ground wire for the fuel pump, that it was properly re-attached after the pump was replaced. For assistance with this problem, I recommend a car not starting inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No power to the fuel pump just replaced it.what's the problem? 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis