Q: Q: No power to my fuel pump

No power to my fuel pump relay and fuses are good

3. Q: No power to my fuel pump

Q: My cooling fan won't turn on when I turn the ac on. Relays and fuses are good, tested the fan with the battery and it came on??

Hi there. In general, a situation like this occurs when either the thermostat housing or temperature sensor is not relaying the information to the fan motor to activate. However, it's also possible that there is some electrical short within the...

Q: I have a 1997 ford ranger. I was informed by highway patrol last night that none of the lights on the rear of the truck are workin

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different lights at the rear of the vehicle. They are run off of different circuits to control them separately and in order to keep them from all going out at once....

Q: Intake manifold gasket preventive maintance

Hello. If the vehicle runs well and does not have any leaks then it may not be necessary, however, at 180k miles it would not be a bad idea to replace the intake manifold gaskets, especially if you plan on...