Q: Q: No power to my fuel pump

No power to my fuel pump relay and fuses are good

3. Q: No power to my fuel pump

Q: Power steering problem 2003 Chevrolet Impala

Hello - I believe the serpentine belt and it's tensioner are weak, slipping and causing both the alternator and power steering behavior you are experiencing. Both functions are driven by this belt, which will tend to slip worse when rain/water...

Q: Regularly maintenanced car has progressive power loss - 1997 Toyota Supra

Check the basics - check compression and engine tune. Check for a dirty air filter, dirty fuel filter, proper fuel pressure, clogged exhaust or catalytic converter. A YourMechanic professional can help with the diagnosis of your vehicle's loss of power...

Q: Grinding noise and backfiring during startup

The starter on this vehicle requires a shim, so its possible that got left out when the starter was replaced. This could cause starter engagement problems and the metal on metal noise you're hearing. Backfiring, on the other hand, is...