Q: Q: No power to my fuel pump

No power to my fuel pump relay and fuses are good

3. Q: No power to my fuel pump

Q: Why turn signal lever won't return to neutral position after turn is completed?

Hi there. There is a lock ring on the turn signal lever with a return spring that makes the lever return to the rest position. The lock ring is cracked or broken. You will have to disconnect the battery, remove...

Q: Q: Engine noise

I believe your air conditioning compressor may be locking up and causing the belt to squeal. The compressor has a clutch that engages the compressor when the A/C is turned on and after a while they may fail and lock...

Q: Trouble shooting distributor or camshaft

This is not an error. The crank shaft goes around two times to the distributor one time. This means if you put the number cylinder on the compression stroke top dead center and line up the distributor then if you...