Q: No power to most fuses , truck runs very rough

no power to all fuses under hood. No power to most fuses on left side of dash. Car runs rough. Has spark and compression and fuel to motor.

A: Hi. Fuses tend to break when there is too m...

Hi. Fuses tend to break when there is too much power being flowed through them. However, since you have power running to the motor, this could indicate a problem with the fuse box itself or perhaps a main relay. Without being there to physically examine and diagnose the problem onsite, it's very difficult to give you an accurate diagnosis. I'd recommend that you contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics who can visit you at home or your office to properly diagnose the electrical issue you're having and offer a good solution.