Q: No power to fuel pump

I don't get any power to my fuel pump, but I do get power to the coils and injectors. I already reset the NATS system, bypassed the fuel pump, and it still wont start.

In this case, there can be many underlying causes for this type of problem. A thorough inspection of your loss of power issue should be conducted by a certified mechanic. If you are not getting any power to the fuel pump, the first thing to check is the fuel pump circuit fuse and relay. If those check out, I would suggest the mechanic test the PCM, or engine computer.