Q: Q: no power to fuel pump

no power to fuel pump, fuel pump relay checks out (switched to horn socket) checked voltage to pin 86 and its 6.5 vols

Your fuel pump relay pin 86 is on the ground side of the relay and goes all the way to the ground on the rear of the engine. With the relay out you should be able to check socket 86 and it should be good. Pin 85 socket should provide 12 volts from pin 8 of the engine control module when you turn on and cycle the key. If you have a good ground and low voltage from the ECM then you should disconnect and check the ECM connector for corrosion on the pins and apply dielectric lube on the pins and reconnect the connection to see if pin 8 is supplying 12 volts to the relay. If not then the ECM is the cause and may need to be replaced.

3. Q: no power to fuel pump