Q: No power to dash when you turn key but will crank.

Turn the key, no action on dash,windows,key fob or radio. Will crank and battery seems to be good.

A: Hello. From what you describe, it would app...

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical issue. If it still cranks, that means that the starting system is still getting power. If it still runs, then that means the computer and engine management systems are functioning properly.

It may be possible that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of wiring issue. Perhaps frayed or damaged wires are cutting off power to the internal components. It may also be possible that one or more the the interior accessories’ associated components, such as relays or fuses may be having an issue. As electrical issues can sometimes be very difficult to pinpoint, I would recommend having a professional technician diagnose the electrical circuit in order to have this corrected.