Q: No power to clock, radio, or side mirrors

Checked all fuses and all are OK. Need the location of acc no 1 relay. Not sure what else it could be

Hi, thanks for writing in. I think you are on the right track as far as the ACC 1 relay. I would recommend consulting your owners manual to locate this information. The owners manual will almost always provide this information. Once this information is found, I would recommend swapping the relay out with a similar one next to it to determine if the results change. If the results change, I would recommend replacing the relay in order to resolve this issue. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.