Q: No power to clock, radio, or side mirrors

Checked all fuses and all are OK. Need the location of acc no 1 relay. Not sure what else it could be

3. No power to clock, radio, or side mirrors

Q: smoke is coming out from left side power control window switch

Hi there. It sounds like either the switch may have burned out. It is a rare occurrence, but it has happened. You car is safe to drive. Toyota actually has issued a recall for this particular concern; the Yaris is...

Q: 1999 camry shifting hard?

Good clean fluid is important, but the problem with most automatic transmissions is that the fluid that you change in the pan is only about a third of the fluid in the transmission. Many shops use special equipment to flush...

Q: My truck will not turn over all but all the lights inside and out work. I checked the battery it is good as well as the starter...

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to the stereo wiring, you are going to want to try and restore the electrical wiring to its original set up. If you installed a new stereo, did you use the...