Q: no power,lights ,radio ,not turning over battery has power starter has power going to it but i test fusebox by batt. nothing no fi

I,m getting no power in car none I tested battery with the light thing it has power I tested the starter it has power but I tested the fuse box by the battery nothing it has no power period

Hi there. When the battery has electrical power, but you’re not getting power to the fuse box or relays, it’s usually due to bad battery cables or faulty electrical wires within the charging system / alternator. Trying to trace this problem and find the root component failure can be tricky without the right equipment or understanding the right procedures, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection.

3. no power,lights ,radio ,not turning over battery has power starter has power going to it but i test fusebox by batt. nothing no fi