Q: No power in console

Underneath my arm rest I have two USB ports, a cigarette charger, and an auxiliary input. My devices will not charge and when I plugged different chargers in the would not work. I am thinking that there is no power to it. My aux line won't connect. When I have it plugged in correctly, and I hit the aux button it will say no aux. Is there an inline fuse? Because in the owners manual I can't find a fuse for it.

The accessory ports on your 2012 Fusion have both an in-line fuse and primary fuse in the fuse box. However, in most cases like this, the problem is an electrical relay. There are two ways you can resolve this. First, purchase a service and repair manual for your 2012 Ford Fusion; which should include a detailed electrical schematic. Second, if you don’t want to struggle to find the problem component, contact one of our local mechanics come to your location to complete a electrical problems inspection.

3. No power in console