Q: No power?

I have a 1996 gmc Jimmy that i recently replaced the starter on i either crossed or had wires touching and got sparking from the battery now i have no power what so ever have good battery with full charge no blown fuses....any suggestions or ideas of what else to check would be greatly appreciated

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1996 GMC Jimmy. There are at least three big fusible link wires that come off the alternator and battery that power everything. You have to check each one to see if they are burned. Also, recheck the wires to the starter to make sure they are hooked up correctly. If the problem persists, you may want to have a certified technician inspect the system in order to diagnose the cause of the power loss and help you move forward with appropriate repairs.